- pse.conf is now expected to be in /etc/pse/ or in a similar location,
depending on where Python is installed (e.g. /usr/local/etc if Python
was installed in /usr/local), as opposed to being in the pse
- The compile utility has been renamed to psecompile.
- _dbhash-session.py no longer exists in plugins. It is now the
default session.py modules.
- PSE will no longer log the perror string for most log entries.
- Fixed bug with <br /> being convertedto <br></br>.
- The pserun utility no longer requires a fake _apache.py module.
- pse modules can be now imported outside of an apache environment.
- Added working setup.py to allow easy installation and source
tarballs to be made.
- Added a Windows installer.
- Various documentation updates and general clean ups.