- Changes to bring the code up to date for use with mod_python 3.1.
- Uncaught exceptions (not apache.SERVER_RETURN) in plugin finalize
routines now get reported.
- PSE now supports XML processing tags beginning with "<?xml".
- Session cookies will now always be set for each request, regardless
of error state.
- PSE has been tested with Apache on Windows. The dbhash session
plugin has been modified to work in Windows. The Win32 extensions
for Python must be installed to work correctly.
- The global session namespace can now be cleared by calling
pse.session.delete with no parameters.
- For custom tag modules, tag_hooks is no longer required, and its
use is now depricated. Please see the PSE Manual for more
- Form processing now results in PSEstr and PSElist objects instead
of normal strings and lists. Please see the PSE Manual for more
- Numerous bug fixes and documentation updates.
- NEW: Added PreImport option in pse.conf to pre-import modules for each
request (modules must be on sys.path), to reduce page response time.
- NEW: Compiled code memory caching can be controlled using CacheSize
option in pse.conf.
- NEW: Accessing the pse.form dictionary with an invalid key no
longer raises a KeyError by default. You can revert this by
specifying FormKeyError=Yes in pse.conf. Please see the PSE Manual
for more information.