- Made many documentation fixes, including an erroneous line in the
License text. This change did not affect the license terms.
- Added ShowTrace configuration option to pse.conf to control display
of tracebacks on errors
- You can no longer erroneously "outdent" to a negative indentation level
- Single <? : ?> expressions no longer re-indent, only "outdent"
- Prepending an equals symbol (=) to an attribute value of a custom tag
will cause the value to be treated as a python expression instead of
a string value